Tile Safe Omega Shower Door
- Clean frameless design to economically add style to any bathroom in robust 10mm glass.
- Chrome finished handles and hinges. Options of slimline chrome or glass brace depending on application.
- Height = 1950mm
- Width = to suit all Showerwell acrylic and Tilesafe trays. Custom sizes available
- 10mm frameless safety glass
Proprietary shower tray
- Patented solid closed cell tray
- Fibreous cement board for rigidity, sitting directly on the floor
- Reinforced polymer tray surface
- Integrally bonded waste system
- High-strength, bright alloy tray perimeter profile
- Tray profile reinforced matting
- Aqua-defence waterproof coating over entire tray surface
- Central drain position on all trays, with back corner waste on selected sizes
- Predetermined tray fall, saving time and making tiling easier
Below is the list of standard sizes
- 900mm x 900mm 2 & 3 sided
- 1000mm x 1000mm 2 & 3 sided
- 1200mm x 900mm 2 & 3 sided
- 1200mm x 900mm 2 & 3 sided with off-center waste (220mm from tray edge)
- 1400mm x 1000mm 2 & 3 sided
- 1600mm x 1000mm 2 & 3 sided
- 1800mm x 1000mm 2 & 3 sided
- 2000mm x 1000mm 2 & 3 sided
Our tile safe system is also available in custom sizes. Please contact your nearest branch for further information.
Standard tray installation
- On floor installations. Nominal 68mm tray height (including aluminium perimeter profile) with 4mm – 10mm step-down depending on the tile thickness used.
- Specialised high-impact plasticised wall liners
- Two or three wall options
Easy Clean waste trap
- Waste outlet centre position or back corner position on selected sizes
- 90 degrees easy-clean waste – solvent joint
- Straight through waste outlet – solvent joint
- For your convenience, a shower door and liner installation service is available if required.
For warranty information see https://showerwell.co.nz/warranties/