Tile Safe Shower System with Beta Designer Door
- Showerwell’s Designer Beta Door is a framed pivot door with a chrome handle and slim-line magnetic closure
- Standard height framed door and glass return panel/s 1830mm*. Option for 1950mm** high door and glass return panels available.
- 6mm framed Safety Glass door and 4mm framed Safety Glass Return panel(s) comply with New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2208
- Shower Door is manufactured so they can be reversible for right or left hand fix.
- Door & Return frame – aluminium
- Choice of frame colours: White powder coated, Satin anodised or Polished & bright anodized (chrome style).
- Includes splashguards
- up to 5 year warranty (12 months for splashguards) if installed by Showerwell
Proprietary shower tray
- Patented solid closed cell tray
- Fibreous cement board for rigidity, sitting directly on the floor
- Reinforced polymer tray surface
- Integrally bonded waste system
- High-strength, bright alloy tray perimeter profile
- Tray profile reinforced matting
- Aqua-defence waterproof coating over entire tray surface
- Central drain position on all trays, with back corner waste on selected sizes
- Predetermined tray fall, saving time and making tiling easier
Below is the list of standard sizes.
- 900mm x 900mm 2 & 3 sided
- 1000mm x 1000mm 2 & 3 sided
- 1200mm x 900mm 2 & 3 sided
- 1200mm x 900mm 2 & 3 sided with off-center waste (220mm from tray edge)
- 1400mm x 1000mm 2 & 3 sided
- 1600mm x 1000mm 2 & 3 sided
- 1800mm x 1000mm 2 & 3 sided
- 2000mm x 1000mm 2 & 3 sided
Our tile safe system is also available in custom sizes. Please contact your nearest branch for further information.
Standard tray installation
- On floor installations. Nominal 68mm tray height (including aluminium perimeter profile) with 4mm – 10mm step-down depending on the tile thickness used.
- Specialised high-impact plasticised wall liners
- Two or three wall options
Easy Clean waste trap
- Waste outlet centre position or back corner position on selected sizes
- 90 degrees easy-clean waste – solvent joint
- Straight through waste outlet – solvent joint
Other Shower Doors to suit
- 10mm Sterling Door and/or Return
- 6mm Sterling Door and/or Return
- Beta Designer Door and/or Return
- Beta Door and/or Return
- For your convenience, a shower door and liner installation service is available if required
- Installation comes with a 5 year warranty which provides additional peace of mind