Beta Designer (Tile-Safe Shower)
Tile Safe Shower System with Beta Designer Door
- Showerwell’s Designer Beta Door is a framed pivot door with a chrome handle and slim-line magnetic closure
- Standard height framed door and glass return panel/s 1830mm*. Option for 1950mm** high door and glass return panels available.
- 6mm framed Safety Glass door and 4mm framed Safety Glass Return panel(s) comply with New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2208
- Shower Door is manufactured so they can be reversible for right or left hand fix.
- Door & Return frame – aluminium
- Choice of frame colours: White powder coated, Satin anodised or Polished & bright anodized (chrome style).
- Includes splashguards
- 5-year warranty (12 months for splashguards)
- Showerwell’s Designer Beta shower door can be purchased as part of an acrylic shower combo which includes a shower door, acrylic liner and acrylic shower tray
Tile Safe trays are available in 4 standard sizes.
- 900mm x 900mm 2 sided and 3 sided standard size
- 1000mm x 1000mm 2 sided and 3 sided standard size
- 1200mm x 900mm 2 sided and 3 sided standard size
- **1800mm x 900mm 2 sided and 3 sided standard size
**The 1800mm x 900mm tray can be cut down and custom made to suit size anywhere from 1201mm – 1800mm x 900mm
Other shower doors to suit:
- 10mm Sliding Door and/or Return
- 10mm Sterling Door and/or Return
- 6mm Sterling Door and/or Return
- Beta Designer Door and/or Return
- Beta Door and/or Return
- For your convenience, a door and liner installation service is available if required
- Installation comes with a 5 year warranty which provides additional peace of mind