The Astra baths have been specifically designed for shower over bath applications. However, they are perfectly suitable as a stand-alone bath.
- Moulded arm rest supports for extra comfort
- Square based showering area ideal for use as a shower over bath
- High perimeter upstands, for use with acrylic or tiled wall applications, ensuring there will be no water ingress issues with your walls
- 1525mm (length) , 760mm (width) , 380mm (depth)
- 1675mm (length) , 760mm (width) , 380mm (depth)
- 1795mm (length) , 760mm (width) , 380mm (depth)
Optional bath accessories:
Purpose-built bath cradles
To save you precious time, Showerwell supplies purpose-built wooden cradles, manufactured with H4 treated timber, on which the bath tub sits on.
Showerwell’s sanitary grade acrylic flat wall liners are available for 2 or 3 wall (alcove) situations. Standard liners are 1520mm high and suitable for 1525mm, 1675mm and 1795mm Astra baths.
Custom liners can also be cut and bended for specific bath requirements
Similar sanitary grade acrylic flat liners can also be used as a skirt for your bath – used either in the front of the bath in an alcove situation or on 2 sides in a 2 wall situation.
Corner glass shelves
To complement the acrylic wall liners, Showerwell also have triangular toughened glass shelves to store shampoo etc. These shelves are 6mm thick and include chrome plate brass fixtures.