|Sizes (mm)||2 walls||3 walls||45◦ centre |
|Centre waste||Offset waste|
|760 x 760||√||√||√|
|760 x 900||√||√||√|
|900 x 900||√||√||√||√||√|
|1000 x 1000||√||√||√||√||√|
|1200 x 900||√||√||√|
- A sill-less swing door assembly particularly suitable for level-entry enclosures or tiled bathrooms. An ideal option if a near full width opening is required for wheel chair or walking-aid access.
- Can also be installed on Showerwell’s exclusive four sided sanitary grade shower tray, made from highly durable sanitary acrylic, manufactured with maximum strength and rigidity.
- Unique design of Showerwell’s range of shower trays allows the shower door and returns to sit within the upstand of the tray preventing water egress through to external walls and floor
- One piece Sanitary grade flat acrylic wall liner or optional moulded wall liner with built-in shelves
- Optional corner glass shelves with mounting fittings for flat wall liner
- Standard height framed door and glass return panel/s 1830mm*. Option for 1950mm** high door and glass return panels available. *Overall height from floor for 1830mm door including shower tray is 1900mm. **Overall height from floor for 1950mm high is 2020mm
- 6mm framed Safety Glass door and 4mm framed Safety Glass Return panel(s) comply with New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2208
- Shower Door is manufactured so they can be reversible for right or left hand fix.
- Door & Return frame – Aluminium
- Choice of frame colours: White powder coated or Satin anodised
- Includes adhesive and silicone pack
- Includes splashguards
- 5 year warranty (12 months for splashguards)
- For your convenience, a shower door and liner installation service is available if required
- Installation comes with a 5 year warranty which provides additional peace of mind.