|Sizes (mm)||2 walls||3 walls||45◦ centre |
|Centre waste||Offset waste|
|760 x 760||√||√||√|
|760 x 900||√||√||√|
|900 x 900||√||√||√||√||√|
|1000 x 1000||√||√||√||√||√|
|1200 x 900||√||√||√||√|
- Showerwell’s time-tested Beta door – a minimalist framed pivot door with a clean and functional design
- Showerwell’s exclusive four sided shower tray, made from highly durable sanitary acrylic, manufactured with maximum strength and rigidity.
- Unique design of Showerwell’s range of acrylic shower trays allows the shower door and returns to sit within the upstand of the tray to prevent water egress through to external walls and floors.
- One piece Sanitary grade flat acrylic wall liner or optional moulded wall liner with built-in shelves
- Optional corner glass shelves with mounting fittings for flat wall liner
- Standard height framed door and glass return panel/s 1830mm*. Option for 1950mm** high door and glass return panels available. *Overall height from floor for 1830mm door including shower tray is 1900mm. **Overall height from floor for 1950mm high is 2020mm
- 6mm framed Safety Glass door and 4mm framed Safety Glass Return panel(s) comply with New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2208
- Shower door is manufactured so they can be reversible for right or left hand fix.
- Incorporated with a handle pull stile with magnetic closure
- Door & Return frame – aluminium
- Choice of frame colours: White powder coated or Satin anodised.
- Includes adhesive and silicone pack
- Includes splashguards
- 5 year warranty (12 months for splashguards)
- For your convenience, a shower door and liner installation service is available if required
- Installation comes with a 5 year warranty which provides additional peace of mind.